I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Kay Wisteria over at Hammock of Books. Thanks Kay! Everyone go check her blog out, you won’t regret it!
• Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
1. If you could be any book protagonist, who would you be?
I don’t know if I would really want to be the protagonist of any of the books I have read. Most of them have to deal with some pretty crappy stuff! But I guess if I had to choose I would have to go with Hermione from Harry Potter because she gets to go to Hogwarts and use magic! (Lifelong dream) Who wouldn’t love that?
2. If you could be any book animal, who would you be?
Hmmm….. maybe a dragon from Before She Ignites. I would be able to fly and breathe fire. That would be awesome. Yep, definitely a dragon.
3. If you could be any book antagonist, who would you be?
Maybe Syn from Red Queen? She’s horrible but she has her reasons for being the way she is. But she’s a bad@$$.
4. What book villain would you want to date?
SPOILER ALERT! Do not read this answer if you haven’t read The Cruel Prince. This one technically isn’t a villain but I’m using him anyway. You think he’s a villain throughout most of the book. Prince Cardan would have to be my date.
5. What books made you cry?
I remember crying from a book a LONG time ago but can not think of which book it was for the life of me. On an unrelated note, if you’d like to cry watch Hatchi. Made me cry for hours.
6. What is your favorite genre?
That is hard because I read and enjoy a large variety of genres. I really like YA books of all kinds.
7. When do you read?
I read whenever I can squeeze it in. In between housework, when the kids are napping, late at night when I should be sleeping… I also sometimes listen to audiobooks while I clean.
8. What was your favorite kid book?
When I was a kid I really liked those books in the Dear America series. They were like historical fiction for kids in diary form. They always had those built in ribbon bookmarks. Does anyone know what I’m talking about? 🤣
9. Where do you read?
I usually read in my chair in the living room or in bed. But I always have a book with me so I read in all kinds of places.
10. Favorite thing about blogging?
I would have to say the interaction with other people who love books as much as I do.
11. Least favorite thing about blogging?
Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with writing my posts. It can be time consuming and it’s difficult to find that time with my kids.
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite book of all time?
2. What series have you started that you still need to finish?
3. What book have you read recently that you’d definitely recommend?
4. What is your favorite book cover?
5. What inspired you start blogging?
6. What has been your biggest struggle when it comes to blogging?
7. What have you found most rewarding when it comes to blogging?
8. What is your blogging schedule/routine?
9. If you could interview any book character, who would it be?
10. What is one book you hated that most people loved?
11. What is one book you loved that most people hated?
Melanie @ Mel to the Any
Erik @ The Past Due Review
Whitney @ Whit Reads Lit
Ashley Rae @ Thrifty Bibliophile
Jane @ What Jane Read Next
María @ Bookgraphy
Stephanie @ Reader Fox and a Box of Books
Dani @ Touch My Spine Book Reviews
Alex @ Alex Reads and Blogs
Karen Jo @ Sincerely KarenJo